Pirates (sneaky photo) - Red Ted Art's Blog

Pirates (sneaky photo)

| March 15, 2011 | 29 Comments

The Troll Loo Roll Crafts

We made Julia Donaldson’s “The Troll” Pirates today.

If you want a full post (and how Red Ted helped me) – do let me know!!

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Kids Craft, Loo Rolls, photographs

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Hope Is the Word » Blog Archive » RAT Links 3.17.11 | March 18, 2011
  2. MumsandMe Guest Blog: Kids Crafting Deals Red Ted Art | Mums and Me Blog: Daily Deals Discount for Mums and Family | May 10, 2012
  3. Imagination + Nature + Kids = Woodland People « Imagination Soup | Fun Learning and Play Activities for Kids | September 9, 2012
  4. Imagination + Nature + Kids = Woodland People | September 12, 2012
  5. Cardboard Tube Craft Hangout | Zing Zing Tree | March 25, 2013
  6. 5 crafts using toilet rolls - Domestic Goddesque | Domestic Goddesque | April 15, 2013
  7. Cardboard TubeTorus | Zing Zing Tree | June 28, 2013
  8. The Troll - Julia Donaldson and David Roberts « MarisWorldMarisWorld | January 15, 2014
  9. Toilet Roll Craft - Zoo Animals | March 11, 2014
  1. Liz Burton says:

They are so cool!

Their faces remind me of the Weebles i used to play with as a kid!

I confess though… after about 15 Loo Roll men (and a Troll and an Alien), I (!!) am getting “a little” bored of loo men… ;-) Did I just type that?!?!?!??!

3. danielle baker says:

Oh wow! They’re so cool!!
    It looks like you’ve been having lots of fun!

4. Oh they are fabulous! What fun! (Is it you or him who has become a little obssessed? ;-) )

5. Mummy V says:

They are fab – brilliant likeness to the book’s characters!

6. Rachel says:

OMGosh, I love it!!! So cute!

I’d love to have you share at my For the Kids Friday Link Party!

7. Jill says:

Fabulous little pirates! Very cool!

8. Michelle says:

How cute!! I would love if you would link it up to my Made by Little Hands Monday Linky party!
    Thanks so much!

9. Alison says:

These are so fun! I am featuring this in my “Idea List” today on my blog:

10. The pirate fans at my house will love these! Thanks for sharing!

11. They are cute! :) Thank you for joining High paw last week. And hopefully we’ll see you around this week too!

12. MummyMummyMum says:

How did I not know about that book?? off to find more loo rolls now :-)

It really is a fun book – we now look for trolls under every bridge!! And Red Ted LOVES his pirates!

13. Love these!! I have seen some toilet roll men around the net, but your pirates are AWESOME! Isn’t it fab when you have a great book for inspiration! I’m sure we will be making some too after seeing these!

Take care,
    Georgia

Aah thank you so much! We do rather like them ourselves! Much played with!!!!

15. Catching up on some neglected links. Thanks for linking up at Feed Me Books Friday! Your pirates are adorable! and you’re right, can’t go wrong with Donaldson!