This week we are looking at yet another lovely craft material: BUTTONS and Button Crafts. Buttons is something that I have always loved, ever since I was a child. I remember my grandmother having this box of buttons, that I could spend HOURS sorting through. It contained these tiniest of buttons with three tiny holes, which I was simply in awe of… well over 30 years later, I still have these wonderful buttons. But have I made anything with them? No! Time to get making some Button Crafts me thinks!!!
As per usual, we created a little Button Crafty video:
Here are the button Crafts Links (from the video)
Red Ted Art:
3) Button Art Cards (2min into the video)
4) Button Threading (snakes or wreath) (4min 20sec – watch the video)
5) Button Cupcake Cards/ Gift Tags (5min )
6) Button Flowers (5min 30sec)
7) Button BOOK (6min watch the video)
8) Button Rain Cloud (6min 30sec )
Zing Zing Tree
9) Button Picture Framces (7min 25sec watch the video)
11) Hairslide (9min 20sec) (watch the video)
12) Pinwheel buttons (10min 30sec)
13) Feather and Button hair piece or brooch (11min 20sec)
Honorary Hangout attendee – Me and My Shadow (she couldn’t make it, but these are her crafts):
Additional Button Crafts (how could I resist browsing the web for you?!
Here are some Christmassy Button Crafts:
(Christmas Button Crafts summarised, see individual crafts below)
Phew! Now, who would have thought that there are THIS many crafts to make with buttons? To be honest, I could have spent even longer sharing MORE Button Crafts with you, but I thought you probably have enough now to get you started! The question remains, which Button Craft to do first!!!