Now here is a craft from many moons ago! I love Toilet Paper Roll Crafts – for both kids and grown ups – as TP Rolls (or Kitchen Towel rolls if you prefer) are cheap (well free!) and super duper versatile. They also make a great sturdy little gift boxes… and you can shaped them lots of different ways (in fact check out our other TP Roll Gift Box ideas here!). Today’s TP Roll Gift Box DIY is a CANDY CORN Gift Box. I added some super duper cute Kawaii faces, which I think instantly transforms them into darling DIY Treat Boxes for Halloween or maybe even Thanksgiving!
If you need them for a Halloween Party (or as Thanksgiving Treat Boxes?), why not set up a production line to make these Candy Corn Treat Boxes quickly and easily?!
Candy Corn Gift Box DIY – Materials
- per treat box ONE TP Roll, or half a Kitchen Towel Roll
- Paints in yellow, orange and white
- Pens/ paints for details of face (optional)
- Stapler (the quickest and easiest way!)
How to make Candy Corn Treat Boxes
You will see in this easy Candy Corn Gift Box video how fun these boxes are to make.. but I have also added written instructions for you below!
TP Roll Candy Corn Gift Box DIY step by step instructions
- Begin by painting your TP Rolls. I painted them yellow, orange and white. Making the orange twice as big as the yellow and white sections. Let dry fully!
- Once dry, flatten down one end of your candy corn box and staple.
- Now you can fill your treat box with Halloween goodies, or surprises for Thanksgiving.
- Then take your TP Roll. Old it at the stapled down end. Twist the by 9 desgrees and flatten the box again and secure in place with staples.
- You can now add some adorable Kawaii Faces if you wish (I used a combination or sharpies and posca pens for mine.. but use what you have to hand)
Your ADORABLE Candy Corn Gift Boxes are FINISHED!! Enjoy!!
More fabulous DIY Gift Box Ideas here (the black cats and bats would be great Halloween Gift boxes!):
More GREAT TP Roll Crafts for Kids here:
Enjoy your recycled Candy Corn Treat boxes! And see you here again soon!