Easter Egg Template
As part of our collection of Paper Easter Crafts, grab your Easter Egg Template today! A super simple Design Your Own Easter Egg and Easter Egg Greeting Card. A little freebie to keep the kids busy in the run up to Easte!
You may also like our Easter Egg Pop Up card version. Do take a peak!
Add some creative time to your Seasonal Activities this Easter
Download this Simple Egg Printable to use with your students in the classroom or at home! Kids get to design their own Easter Egg – either as a larger coloring page or half size greeting card to make and send.
This is a fun activity for some mindfulness time or a lesson plan time table filler. Choose from the large egg to design and color or the small “greeting card” Easter Eggs.
Easter Egg Template Extension Ideas
The eggs can be
- designed with patterns, turned into a chick or even a bunny face,
- decorated using using watercolors, pens or
- turned into collages
- the eggs can be decorated simply with bold shapes or in great detail turning them into mandalas or doodles
- add stickers for younger children
Use these printables:
- individually to take home as they are
- cut them out and combine as egg banners / or egg garlands
- cut them out and decorate walls in one egg-cellent egg display
- cut them out and place them in windows for a local window egg hunt
- use the printable egg greeting card format to post to friends and family
Grab the Eagg Egg Template Printables here
Two sizes available, four printables in total with different titles:
- Plain Easter Egg Card (A5)
- Happy Easter! Egg Card (A5)
- Happy Easter! Coloring Page (A4)
- Design your own Easter Egg Coloring Page (A4)
More Classroom Resources for Easter
If you enjoyed this simple Easter Egg Template, you may also like our:
- Pop Up Egg Cards – one page printable, no glue required
- Chick Easter Egg Weaving – choose from A4 or Easter Egg Weaving Card format
- Extensive Activity Bundle to Print & Download
Check out the rest of our fabulous Paper Easter Crafts here: