Today we are getting crafty with Bottle Caps and Milk Bottle Lids.. in fact any sort of lid that you can find to make some festive bottle cap DIYs. (We have some general Bottle Lid DIYs for you browse too. Here are our festive favourites!). But enough from me, let’s get on with our…
Festive Bottle Cap DIYs
- Use a mix of different lids to make this oh so simple and cute Bottle Cap Reindeer (so so cute!)
- We have also made DIY Bottle Top Stamps in the past – pick festive details for DIY Gift Wrap making!
- Simple Jar Lid Photo Ornaments
- Pom Pom Bottle Top Ornaments – I do think that these are simply genius
- And this red milk bottle top Holly Craft is simple and striking!
- Gorgeous sparkly Bottle Top “Baubles”
- Love the glitziness of these Bottle Cap Snowflakes
- Milk Bottle Top Christmas Tree Cards
- Treasure Fridge Magnets (I think the sparkliness of these make them perfectly festive too)
- Large lid Snowman Ornament
- Turn three metal bottle caps into these cute Bottle Cap Snowman
- Or if you only have two metal caps, they make fabulous Bottle Cap Penguin
- If you love the metal bottle caps.. and have a selection.. have a go at these rustic and retro looking bottle cap ornaments!
- Finally.. if you only have ONE metal cap, you can still make this cute…. Bottle Cap Reindeer!!
Bottle Cap DIYs for Thanksgiving
Some cute Thanksgiving ideas (well, it is sort of part of the festive season, no?). Love these cute ideas that will help you celebrate Thanksgiving!
- Turkey Napkin Rings
- Miniature (thanks giving) pies – for play time or as fridge magnets
- Bird Bottle Cap (this can be adapted into a festive turkey)
Additional Bottle Top Ideas for you here:
We do love to recycle.. and we think that bottle caps make a super fabulous and fun craft material. Hope you enjoyed our Festive Bottle Cap DIYs and that you feel inspired to get crafty!!