We love Corner Bookmark Designs on Red Ted Art. Paper Corner Bookmarks are easy to make and there are so many ways to decorate for all occasions.
To make your own Tiger Bookmark you will need:
- Orange square paper (we used A4 folded in half and cut down to approx 21 x 21cm)
- Orange, beige, black, white paper scraps (or work with what you have and improvise)
- Black pen
- Glue stick
If you would like to make use of our printable worksheets over on Teachers Pay Teachers, please do. Your support for running this website is very much appreciated!
How to make a Tiger Corner Bookmark
Begin by making your classic basic origami bookmark corner in orange paper.
Now to embellish your Corner Bookmark
Your Tiger Bookmark corner will need the following features:
- Tiger ears (ovals with the bottom cut straight)
- Tiger nose – two circles in beige, orange or white + a little black heart or triangle
- Tiger eyes cut from white paper
- White tiger “zig zag” teeth
- Pen embellishmens (see below)
Once you have cut out all the shapes. Glue the mouth parts together. Be sure to add the nose and teeth. You could even cut a cheeky tongue in red!
Add facial features with a black pen, aswell as pupils to the eyes and “black bits” to the ears.
Glue these in place on your Tiger Bookmark base.
Once they are all in place, you can add black triangles to give it that finished Tiger look!
Your Tiger Bookmark is finished.
We made this Tiger Corner Bookmark Design to go with our collection of 12 Chinese Zodiac Animals. Why not check out the rest and make your zodiac animal today?
Check out the rest of our easy and fun Tiger Activities collection
as well as our Chinese New Year Crafts for Kids:
See all of our Corner Bookmark Designs here: