Man, I really am “behind” with myself.. I made these super duper quick and easy PUG Corner Bookmarks back in August! Crikey!! Where did the time go? And with the Year of the Dog just around the corner for Chinese New Year 2018, I thought, I had better share this quick and easy Pug Bookmark Idea with you asap.
I think you will also REALLY love our Pug in a Tie “Hug a books”, as well as the Puppy Corner Bookmarks we made last year. Do take a peak at those too. How we love some great Dog DIYs for kids. This Pug Bookmark is based on the classic Origami Bookmark corner.. and with some simple embellishments is turned into an easy Pug Origami Bookmark design!
Easy Pug Origami Bookmark – Materials:
- A square cream/ off white piece of paper (I usually cut down an A4 sheet of printer paper into A5 and the square it off)
- A little contrasting colour of paper (we used brown and black as well as a tiny bit of pink)
How to make a Pug Bookmark Corner
Yes it is how to make a bookmark video time again… as per usual you can browse the handy how to make a pug bookmark video or you can skip down the page to the step by step bookmark making instructions!
How to make a Pug Corner Bookmark Step By Step Instructions:
- First you will have to make your basic Origami Bookmark. I have a post with step by step photos for you to read here (then come back!): How to make an Origami Bookmark
- Now you have made your basic bookmark corner it is time to decorate!!!
- At first, I rounded off the corners..
- Next, I cut out a mouth piece and ears, as well as little ping tongue.
- Stick your paper cut outs in place.
- And finally, use a black pen to add the finishing touches, such as the Pug eyes and Pug nose!!
Yes, your Pug Bookmark Corner is FINISHED! That was nice and quick, wasn’t it? With the Chinese New Year heading our way and 2018 being the Year of the Dog, we think these Pug Bookmarks make a great Dog Bookmark to celebrate the new Chinese Year.
More Dog Bookmark ideas perfect for the Year of the Dog:
- Emoji Puppy Corner Bookmark
- Hug a Book Dog Bookmark (complete with templates)
- And finally a Pug in a Tie Hug a Bookmark (I think these are just brilliantly cute!!) love that dangling tie!
More fantastic Corner Bookmark Designs:
More wonderful Dog DIYs for Kids: