Super Simple Rudolph Christmas Card Design
We love homemade Christmas Cards for kids! And have many fabulous Christmas card projects for you to make. But sometimes you need LOTS of Christmas cards and LOTS of cards made quickly. If you are need to craft Christmas Cards in bulk – e.g. for the classroom or an extended family.. have a go at our new Super Simple Christmas Card series. Today’s card is our Super Simple Rudolph Christmas Card Design!
Check out our Simple Santa Card here. The full Super Simple Christmas Card series is here too!
Super Simple Santa Card – Materials
- brown cards (either pre folded A6 cards, or cut down brown card to the size you want.. an A4 sheet of brown card, can make two cards for you)
- tan, red, pink and white paper for details
- glue stick
How to make a Simple Santa Card Tutorial
Once again this Christmas Card Design series is a VIDEO tutorial series.. but I have added some short step by step descriptions for you below!
New Easy Paper Projects for Kids Book
In the video I mention my new Paper Projects Book – the designed shared here today, works really well for our little DIY gift bags shared inside this book!
Find out more about this book here!
Step by Step Easy Rudolph Card Design instructions:
As mentioned, we used some prefolded A6 cards in brown. But you can make your own card and also make these cards in ANY size or shape (e.g. a square Rudolph Card would look fabulous too). If you have “standard” card, you can simply fold it in half to make a greeting card base.
Making Rudolph’s features
You will need the following easy features:
- And oval tan coloured nose (you can cut a circle (e.g. trace the base of a tin) then make the sides flatter to create a nice oval.
- and oval red nose
- some rosy cheeks (optional)
- some white eyes with a black dot added in pen
- OPTIONAL: you can also add some Rudolph antlers? But they do take longer to cut out. So it is all a question of how much time you have
Assembling your super simple Rudolph Christmas card design
Glue down the tan oval and add the red nose.
Then glue the eyes and rosy cheeks in place.
FINISHED. That took less than 3min to make. If making in bulk, you can get these simple rudolph cards made even even quicker!
Hope you liked our Super Simple Christmas Card. More coming soon.
In the meantime, check out our collection of Christmas Card Ideas for Kids: