Oooh we love Christmas Crafts for Kids! There are so many fun themes to explore, from Santa to Rudolph, to Angels and Christmas Trees. Today’s kids craft collection is dedicated to the lovely and easy Easy Gingerbread House Crafts for Kids ideas! Hooray. So fun and so many cute and easy ideas for you to make. Hope you feel inspired as always!
DIY Gingerbread House Crafts for Christmas
We have selected a number cute Christmas Crafts for you today. There is a realy mix, from adorable Preschooler Crafts, to lovely little Christmas Tree Ornaments and decorations. Time to get crafty!!
Edible but Crafty Gingerbread Houses
- Easy Mini No Bake Gingerbread Houses – the only Edible Gingerbread Houses in this round up. These are a super crafty and NO BAKE. So fun and cute. The kids always adore making!
- Easy Gingerbread House for Kids – oh I fibbed.. we did have ONE More edible Ginger bread houses- these double up as cute Cookie Ornaments too! Kids Craft Room
- DIY Gingerbread Houses using Gum! – All for the Memories
Preschooler Gingerbread House Craft Ideas
- Gingerbread House Card Making – these are a super easy and simple technique that are perfect for Preschoolers too! We love easy Christmas Crafts for Preschool.
- Craft Stick Gingerbread House – these are super easy to make and are a great little decoration for Christmas!- Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
- Oh this makes for a LOVELY family keepsake.. not just ANY old craft stick, Gingerbread House, but a Gingerbread House Picture Frame – visit Craft Project Ideas
- DIY Cardboard Toy Gingerbread House – a nother great little Ginhgerbread House for preschoolers to decorate and play with. The decorations are removable, so you can have more than one go! Inner Child Fun
- DIY Felt Gingerbread House Decorating Toy Tutorial – a super fun way to decorate over and over and have lots of fun with kids – TikKiddo
- Another great Christmas Craft for Preschoolers. Make some adorable Paper Plate Gingerbread House – Glued to My Crafts
- Gingerbread House Busy Box – Teach Me Mommy
Gingerbread House Ornament DIYs
- Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Ornament – oh yes we LOVE LOVE LOVE homemade Ornaments, and these Gingerbread Houses are on our must do list! Frugal Mom Eh!
- Terra Cotta Gingerbread House Ornaments – LOVE these! And they are another great little ornament to go on our Handmade Ornament To List!- Projects with Kids
- DIY Felt Gingerbread House Christmas Ornament – yes you can never have too many DIY Ornaments, can you. Check out these adorable Felt Gingerbread houses by Artsy Craftsy Mom
- We love Easy Origami for kids. Turn the classic “Paper house” into these fabulous 3D Paper Gingerbread Houses by Hello Wonderful
- Simple Gingerbread House Collage Craft with Printable – Nurture Store
- Printable Gingerbread House Craft – cut and colour all your shapes and then assemble your Gingerbread House. These would make great little greeting cards too! Keeping Life Creative
- Gorgeously simple and rustic Wood Gingerbread House Village – probably something for the older crafter! Everyday Mom Ideas
- Cute Gingerbread House Brown Paper Bag Packaging – TikKiddo
- Many moons ago, we made some Juice Carton Fairy Houses. I love this take on them and how you can turn them into Paper Gingerbread House that Lights Up! – Pint Sized Treasures
- Another for the older crafter. Learn how to Paint a Gingerbread House – Step-by-Step Painting
What do you think? Aren’t they cute? I love them all! And can’t wait to have a go at some of those ornaments.
More fabulous Christmas Crafts for Kids here: