We love all getting crafty for the kids and we love sending friends and family homemade Christmas cards every year. As the number of the kids’ friends grow, I think it is nice to get THEM to make their own cards – that way it is personal and thoughtful, but also, they don’t get tempted to give cards to everyone “just because”. Hopefully these Christmas card ideas will set you up for the next few weeks!
We made our usual Christmas Card Ideas video, followed by the links and additional ideas:
Christmas Card Ideas
Christmas Card Ideas Links
1) Cotton Wool Pad Snowman Cards (40sec into the video)
2) Textured and tactile Gingerbread house collage (1min 10sec into the video)
3) Santa Star Cards (2min into the video)
4) Christmas Tree & Sequins Cards for tots (2min 50 sec)
5) Ornament Cards (Button Snowflake) (3min 05 sec)
6) Lebkuchen Heart with pumkin seeds and lentils (3min 30sec)
7) Stained Glass by Kids Chaos (4min 16 sec)
8) Potato Print Rudolph by Kids Chaos (5min in)
9) Christmas Promise and Decoration (6min) Link to Follow
10) More is more Recycled Christmas Tree from Plus2Point4(6min 20sec) (link to follow)
11) Tactile Shape Christmas Tree from Crystal (8min 15sec)
12) Baby Lid Surprise Picture Frame (so clever!) (8min 50sec)
13) Fingerprint Nativity / 3 Kings etc from the Fairy Frog (9min 55sec)
14) Sticking Fun for Toddler from Peakle Pie (11min)
More Christmas Card Ideas inspiration:
These DIY Lacing Cards would make adorable Christmas Cards for kids to send too!
Love this DIY 3D Christmas Card – so simple and fun!
Lovely Quilled Christmas Tree Cards – a great technique for kids to have a go at!
Or check out how easy this Pop Up Christmas Card is to make and then design your own super duper cute Christmas or Winter Scene.
17) Seriously adorable Origami Penguin Cards!
17) Oh Christmas Tree – Recycled magazine cards
18) Bauble Cards (Great for Tots and all ages up!)
19) Cookie Cutter Printing Cards (again great for Tots and all ages up!)
22) Felt Christmas Trees from Here Come The Girls
23) Handprint Rudolph from The Imagination Tree
24) Star Christmas Tree made from Kids Art (so lovely)
Inspired? Want to make your own DIY Wrapping Paper now? Look no further!