Tra-la-la-laaaaa (I always have to Tra-La-La-La when I think about Christmas)… yes, Christmas is ONLY JUST around the corner!!! And to celebrate we have some wonderful wonderful DIY Angel Ornaments for you! There are so many WONDERFUL DIY Christmas Ornament themes out there, but angels are simply LOVELY. And they make for great Christmas Tree decorations too! Today, we have a selection of angel DIYs from around the web, that I hope you will love and enjoy having a go at. You will find Angel Crafts for Adults and for kids alike! Hopefully something for everyone! We do love Christmas Angel Crafts.
These lovely DIY Angel Ornaments were first shared in September 2016! And have been updated and republished for your convenience! Happy Angel Crafting!
DIY Angel Ornaments
FEATURED ANGEL: To kick of our homemade Christmas Angel Ornaments crafts list, we take a look at this easy Paper Angel Ornament DIY is one of our favourite – it uses the “Paper Fan” technique that is oh so easy and so very effective! Do take a look!
Our next easy angel crafts, are our paper Angel Printables. When we first made this Paper Angel Printable (Tree Topper) my kids got SO into it, that they made about 20! We had a whole army of angels to celebrate Christmas with. So cute. A great way to keep kids busy on Christmas eve too and the printable of course is free!
We LOVE Cork Ornaments and as you may know have a whole set of Corks for you to choose from, here is the Cork Angel Craft to go with our collection. With it’s woolly hair and aluminium foil wings, it is just an adorable Angel Craft to make!
Those who LOVE nature ornaments and that rustic look, should take a look at this little Nature Craft Angel – made with feathers and acorns, it really is quite darling!
And of course… you can’t have a themed round up and not have a Toilet Paper Roll Craft to go with it. Another one of those crafts, that the kids got SO into that we didn’t make just one but about 8 Adorable TP Roll Angel Tree Topper! They are great as Angel Tree Topper Ornaments or to decorate the windowsill or mantle piece! More wonderful Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Crafts here.
And finally we have a traditional paper angel ornament from Austria – can you guess what the head is made from? Old stockings and cotton wool.. so hopefully this is something you can make quickly and easily with materials found around them home!
More great Angel Ornament DIYs from around the web:
Long Dolly Peg Angels or Clothes Peg Angels
- FEATURED ANGEL: Made from pretty papers and a long Dolly Peg On Angel’s Wings Ornament by Sizzix Blog
- FEATURED ANGEL: Combine the clothespin or dolly peg with a large Snowflake to make these festive Clothespin Angel Ornament DIY by Mom Dot
Small Peg Angels or “pre bought shaped” Angels
- FEATURED ANGEL: Use pre-bought shapes and pretty laces to make Vintage Angel Ornaments by Spun Cotton Shapes
- Turn small pegs and pipecleaners in to this How to Make Peg Doll Angel Ornament by Nellie Bellie
- Beautifully painted DIY Peg Doll Ornament – simple but effective and “do-able” by Hellow Wonderful
- And finally a super simple and adorable Peg Rustic Angel Ornament | By Hello Nutritarian
Rustic Angels using burlap, cheese cloths and wires
- Use ONLY wire to make these simple Wire Angel Ornament by Adventures of a DIY Mom
- From small pegs and cheese cloths.. to lovely Handmade Rustic Angel Ornament by Canary Street
- Gorgeous traditional Burlap Angel Ornament scroll down the page on Moco Choco for instructions!
- Adorable Pinecone Angels by Familie.de
Paper Angel Crafts and Angel Ornaments
If you want to learn how to make Paper Chirstmas Angel Ornaments.. this is the set of crafts to browse! So many great ideas here!
- FEATURED ANGEL: Love how colourful these Mini Paper Angels are by The Craft Train
- FEATURED ANGEL: Super Cute Paper Doily Angel Ornaments by Gotta Love DIY
- FEATURED ANGEL: Easy Paper Bow Angels by CreativeLee Yours
- A suprisingly simple but effective Coffee Filter Angel Ornament by Pin Junkie
- These Cupcake Liner Angel are so cute and cheerful the kids will want to make 100s. Would look fabulous as part of a Greeting Card too! More info by Crafty Morning
- Normal Clothespin Angel Craft Using Doilies by Crafty Morning
- Another sweet paper angel printable with these Starry Christmas Angels from Jenny Allsorts
Other Easy Angel Ornament Crafts
- FEATURED ANGEL: Super simple Pipecleaner Angel Ornament by Fun EZ Crafts
- FEATURED ANGEL: Clever use of ribbons and the hot glue gun – Christmas Angel Ornament out of Wired Ribbon by The DIY Mommy
- Use a cotton real for this clever and adorable Sew Angel Ornament by the Girl with Glasses
- Fabulous and almost classic DIY Macaroni Angel by Suzzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
- Super simple and fun Paperclip Angel ornament by Crafty Journal these would look great as part of a card or gift wrap too!
- Who wouldn’t love one of these Hershey’s Kisses Angels Craft by Free & Fun Christmas
- Super cute Feather & Pipe Cleaner Angels by Powerful Mothering
- Use basic wooden craft shapes to make these darling Gold Star Angel Ornament by Fave Crafts
- Fun with Light Bulbs and this brilliant Light Bulb Angel Ornament by Crafts by Amanda
- Using a Lollipop Stick Person you can make this Woodland Angel Ornament as per Practically Functional
- Super simple Cotton Rounds Angels Ornaments By Easy Peasy and Fun
- Use basic shapes (Hearts and Circles) to sew these adorable Fabric Angels – you won’t need a tricky angel craft template for these! By Wien Blog
I hope you will agree that these are indeed Easy Angel Ornaments to make with kids and grown ups and that you have a go this Christmas! So many great ideas to choose from. Many perfect for selling at Christmas Craft Fairs and School Fairs!
More great DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments here: