We actually made this Pumpkin Corner Bookmark well over a year ago now and I totally forgot to share it with you here on the blog. Ooops. In fact there are NUMBER of Corner Bookmark designs, that you probably haven’t seen yet unless you follow me on YouTube. I do try and share them all with you here.. but sometimes they do slip through the net. Ooops indeed! So, finally, a year and a bit later.. we share these super cute Jack O’Lantern Corner Bookmarks. I love these as little Halloween Gift Idea for class friends! They could also be for Harvest Festival Crafts (replace the Halloween face with a cute “Kawaii Face” and sorted)!
Pumpkin Corner Bookmark – Materials
- Orange or yellow paper for the pumpkin, green paper for leaf and black for the face (or use a black pen)
- Glue stick
How to make an Jack O’lantern bookmark corner for Halloween
We made both a yellow and a orange Pumpkin corner bookmark for you to choose from. As mentioned, we decorated our Pumpkins as Jack O’Lanterns, but you could easily draw super cute Kawai Faces, making them a Thankgiving Bookmark or Harvest Festival bookmark. You could also add little pumpkin “lines”….
As always, I share with you our video for how to make a pumpkin corner bookmark, BUT, I have also linked some written instructiosn below! Which are based on you seeing this Origami Corner Bookmark Step By Step instructions post first!
Jack O’Lantern Bookmark Idea – step by step instructions
- As mentioned you will need to follow the photo instructions on this Origami Bookmark post first!
- Once your basic origami bookmark corner is completed, it is time to shape it into a pumpkin. I flipped the origami bookmark over and trimmed the pumkin into roughly a circle shape.
- Next cut out a stem and leaf and glue on.
- Finally, add facial features – either use a black pen (like I did) or cut out some black eyes and mouths from paper and glue on.
Your super duper EASY Pumpkin Corner Bookmark for Halloween is complete!
More Corner Bookmarks
Don’t forget to check out the remaining Fall Corner Bookmarks:
As well as our ever growing number of Corner Bookmark DIYs here
More Autumn Crafts for Kids here: