Hooray!! Let’s celebrate Spiders!! Spiders of course make the perfect Halloween Craft for Kids idea.. however, these cute and easy Spider crafts are also perfect for “Incy Wincy Spider” activities or for any Spider lesson plans and counting activities.
Our Easy Spider Crafts
Frist of some of out Easy Spider Crafts here on Red Ted Art from over the years.. there are a few (which prompted me to create this collectino of spiade crafts for you).
- Pip Squeak learnt how to make these “How to Sew a Spider” tutorial and really wanted to share it with you (and me!). She made them at sewing club. Well, she made ONE at sewing club. Then came home and made 5 more.
- Because spiders really ARE CUTE!.. you have to have a go at these fun and easy Pom Pom Spiders
- Possibly one of my favourite Paper Halloween crafts of all times: Super cute and easy 3d Paper Spider Craft
- And to go with the Paper Spider, you also need a quick and easy Paper Spider’s Web.. right? Perfect for decorating large areas of wall quickly and easily!
- Horse Chesnut Spiders – made many moons ago, but still loved. Replace the conkers with stones or buttons and you still have gorgeous and easy spiders!
- Or learn how to make a TP Roll Spider Windsock! So fun.
- Finally some Finger Knitting fun, with these simple Yarn Spider for Kids – Red Ted Art
More fun with Spiders
- Movable Spider Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Seashell Spiders – Glued to My Crafts
- Wiggly Spider Hat – Mama OT
- Movable Paper Plate Spider Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper Plate Spider Craft – Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
- Spider Handprint Craft – The Best Ideas for Kids
- Paper Strips Spider Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Stuffed Paper Bag Spiders – I Heart Crafty Things
- Aluminium Foil Spiders – The Joys of Sharing
- Yarn Spider Craft – Hello Wonderful
- DIY Ring Spider – Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Button Spider Easy Kids Craft – Arty Crafty Kids
- Bouncing Construction Paper Spiders – Twitchetts
- Pinecone Spiders – Fireflies and Mud Flies
- Cardboard Tube Spiders – Creative Family Fun
Enjoy!! Hope you get to make someo f these super fun and cute Spider Crafts this Halloween!
You may also love our Easy Bat Crafts for Kids (again, worth looking at all year round)
Or more specifically our collection of Halloween Crafts for kids!