We love love love Walnut DIYs & Ideas. Crafting with Walnuts is something that I have great memories from as a child – in traditional German Christmas crafting – walnuts, oranges and other edible items feature in making fun little Santa clauses and other walnut Christmas decorations. As a child, I particularly adored making Walnut Babies – little walnut ornaments resembling a baby in a cot. Just too cute. I hope I can persuade you today, that Walnut Crafts are indeed wonderful and fun and that you will have a go at crafting with what I consider a real seasonal craft material (though I may have snuck in the odd “non seasonal” walnut craft below.
- One or favourite DIYs are these Reindeer Walnuts Ornaments – quick and fun to make!
- We also have some super duper cute Walnut Fox Ornaments that you may love to make in Autumn already.
- How about some PENGUIN Ornaments? Walnuts really are the perfect size and shape for Ornament making!
- Similarly, we have some wonderful Winter Bears Ornaments, these would make a great school fundraiser
- Adorable Walnut Owl Ornaments
- If you fancy something Autumnal, then these Walnut Owls are just the thing.
- We have had lots of fun with Walnut Boats and have made them on many occassion.
- These Walnut Mice are so quick and easy to make and then you can watch them race!
- One of my favourites of all time – these super cute Walnut Babies in a cradle!
- A more practical Walnut DIY would be these Walnut Pin Cushions! Another simple and quick make.
- A cheeky, more spring like Walnut Craft – cute Walnut Easter Mini Nests – love these!
- Or how about a Little Red Riding Hood accessory? Make this super ucte Walnut Basket!