So, I think that this is a great time to explore rainbow crafts and activities. We are still stuck in dull, grey winter.. and with the sparkle of Christmas behind us, we need something to cheers us up. Of course, you have St Patricks Day around the corner and rainbow crafts are great as St Particks Day Crafts too.. or you may want to revisit the post in the Summer.. Rainbow crafts are just great all year round!!!
As per usual we created our little Rainbow Crafts “Video” for you, followed, by a host of more details links for you to explore and browse!!
Rainbow Crafts Video:
Rainbow Crafts links
Red Ted Art:
1)These are adorable little Rainbow Waldorf Math Gnomes great fun to play and learn with (beginning of Video)
2) Love this upcycled Rainbow Tissue Paper Jar project. Fun and easy and oh so pretty! (1min)
3) I made these Rainbow Fairy Peg Dolls for my kids and we LOVE to play with them (1min 37 sec)
4) The now “famous” Rainbow cake – every childhood should have one at some point!! (2min 30sec)
5) Rainbow Cranes (3min 20sec)
6) Rainbow Paper Heart Garland (4min 10sec)
7) Rainbow Paper Wreath/ Frame (and white paper claws!) (4min 45sec)
8) Rainbow Paper Garland ( 5min 31 sec)
9) Paper Plate Rainbow Garden (5min 50sec)
10) Rainbow Bleed Art (7min)
11) Rainbow Needle Felting Art (8min 15sec)
13) Rainbow Cardboard Crown (10min 30sec)
14) TP Roll Rainbow Treat Box/ Mini Pinata (11min 45 sec)
15) Rainbow Bucket of Gold (13min Sec)
16) Rainbow Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bark (14min 11sec)
17) Rainbow Fruit Kebabs (15min)
18) Rainbow Beads Gift (with secret compartment) (15min 30)
Additional Rainbow Crafts
This Rainbow Butterfly Canvas is easy to make and looks lovely!
The kids and I enjoyed exploring COLOUR THEORY with these Rainbow cookies
Tissue Paper Rainbow Coffee Filters (so pretty!)
Make fabulous God’s Eyes in Rainbow colours!
We also have this AMAZING Rainbow Melted Crayon Art How to!
These Cork Butterflies are super easy and fun to make!
Why not go on a Rainbow Colour Hunt – a super easy activity to set up for kids on rainy days.
Turn these 3D Paper Hearts into Rainbows!
Or take a peak at these Paper Hearts and string up a rainbow heart garland!
Get your little ones to paint a rainbow with this easy finger paint recipe.
And ssssshhh there is some RAINBOW POPCORN in my book!!!