Well.. this is EXCITING! Not only is this a post about Pipecleaner Craft Ideas… this is a post about Google+! Some of you may know, that I do love social media.. and that I spend a good amount of time crafting and writing about crafts, but also a similar amount of time on social media – i.e. places like facebook, twitter, pinterest and now GOOGLE+!! Whoop whoop.
Google set out to provide the best social media platform EVER – taking the best elements from other areas and adding some fantastic new bits and pieces. Bring on Google+ and one of their features – Google Hangouts!
Hangouts are a bit like skype – but that you can “hang out” with up to 10 people. You can also broadcast what you are doing and add clever video features.
So. A few of us blogging types got together and thought it would be fun to bring you a series of “Craft Videos” – created on these Hangouts and later “broadcast” to You Tube.
The first one is all about Pipecleaners – cute and fun Pipecleaner craft ideas for all age groups!
So we have the video – and below, there are links to the differnent bloggers websites, so you can get some more information!
In order of appearance:
- Hosting: Me (!) and Kelly from Domestic Goddesque. I shared our Pipecleaner People – super easy and quick to make. In my excitement
- Kelly.. was totally neglected by me (boo) but here are her super simple Pipecleaner Bunnies. Perfect for young kids to make too.
- Anna from Imagination Tree shared the Pipecleaner Beading and Bracelets ideas. Visit her site for many more young child suitable activities and crafts. (Watch the video for information).
- Anthea from Zing Zing Tree creating pipecleaner hearts – great as brooches, cake decor or FAIRY WANDS!! (Watch the video for information).
- Cerys from Rainy Day Mum shares her Pipecleaner “tool” – fantastic for small hands. (Cerys’ part of the video broke up a little, so do click through for this clever idea for tots!).
- Chris from Climbing Rainbows shows us a wonderful class room Dragonfly Craft – imagine a whole room full of these!
- Liz from Me and My Shadow dresses her dolls. Fantastic idea! See the blog posts for “finished fashion items”!
If you want any more ideas..
8. we made some adorable Octopus Pencil Toppers, as well as some
9. little Bead Christmas Wreaths. Or simply use your pipcleaners to make some
10. arms for some TP Roll Monsters!
11. As a cheeky 11th Pipecleaner Craft I have these ADORABLE pipecleaner arrows you can make! Gorgeous.