If you are looking for Easy Crafts for Kids to do with things that you have around the home, this page is your best starting point. It is packed and I mean PACKED with easy kids crafts ideas to keep you busy for a long time!
This should really be called a “Craft 101” opposed 101 Crafts, as you will in fact find MORE than 101 kids crafts ideas here!
Hopefully it will be your “craft idea” rescue whenever you are stuck for crafty inspiration and you will always find things to make! If you need Preschool Crafts by theme, we have a dedicated Preschool Crafts Page to browse!
Currently Trending Kids Crafts:
This is a list in chronological order of more or less ALL kids crafts ideas you will find on Red Ted Art. There is A LOT for you to choose from! Something for big kids and little kids! Though we have a special Preschool Crafts update here too.
Our basic craft materials for these easy kids crafts include:
- Paint & brushes (we love acrylic paint as it has a great finish but it is best for big kids, so any paint will do!)
- PVA glue & tape
- Googly eyes – though these days we love to “cut” our own eyes out to make them more eco friendly
- Plain paper
The rest I have “hoarded” over time – e.g. saved colourful tissue paper from presents, using old children’s clothing for fabric etc and of course paper towel rolls and cereal boxes make great craft materials for kiddos.
Easy Kids Crafts – in reverse chronological order:
If you are looking for something specific, there is a CATEGORY drop down menu on the right hand side, you can search by type (e.g. sticking) or theme (e.g. Easter or Card Making).
NOTE: The below is a little miss-aligned, as we are currently going through a technical update and it all got a bit skewy.. bear with me whilst I fix it all!
Summer fun with:
- Salt Dough Turtles – eco friendly crafting with kids!
- Red, White & Blue Headbands for Preschoolers this 4th July
- COMING SOON: Paper Cactus from my Easy Paper Projects book!
- How to make handpainted sugar cookies (in any design)
- Adorable and easy origami dogs
- How to make a paper basket flower design
Love these easy Coloring Pages Bookmarks for Dad!
Super cute and easy PUZZLE Cards – Dad, I love you to pieces! Such a cute little project for Daddy!
We love these (H)Andy Warhol Handprint Art Projects – easy and fun.
Printable Guitar Cards for Dad’s that Rock!
Adorable Father’s Day Crown made from Cereal Boxes
Monster Hug Cards for Kids – lovely handprint art
Get yourself Platinum Jubilee Ready with these fabulous royal free printables:
- Make a paper crown
- Make some Union Jack Bunting
- Make a union Jack Fortune teller (and write your own quiz about Queen Elizabeth)
We have had a bit of a Easter card making frenzy – well when inspiration strikes, how can you say “no” right? Take a peak at these. Happy crafting.
- Floppy Eared Pop Up Bunny Card
- Adorable Peeps Bunnies Pop Up Easter Card
- Cute Pop Up Easter Egg & Bunny Card or check out the 3d Easter Egg & Chick version
We love some cute Chick and Egg Crafts for springtime, try these:
- Chick Easter Garland – I love how you can mix and match the egg shapes!
- Bunny Headband for our preschoolers
- Chick Headband for our preschoolers
A little break/ interlude from Easter with these creative activities..
- Pirate finger puppets or Parrot finger puppets – a quick and easy make
- How to make your own cloud spotter – a montessori inspired educational craft
- Make a cool upcycled plant pot for spring (reminds me a little of Encanto!)
- FLAPPING birds (templates available)
- Young children will love this easy Rocking chick – hatching from egg (no mess!)
- Nice April Fools ideas
- How to make paper baskets (a lovely accessory for any occasions) – with or without a template – they are super lovely for Mother’s Day too!
- Paper Plate Easter Bunny Purse
- 11 Easter Treats to bake with kids
Popuplar among kids craft ideas, are of course Toilet Paper Roll Crafts! We have a lovely set of Valentines Toilet Paper Roll DIYs – Some creative fun with cardboard tubes:
- Valentine’s Owls for Preschoolers
- Kawaii heart gift boxes – super simple – though we made these for Valentine’s, they make cute Mother’s Day Gift boxes too!
- Yarn wrapped owls for kids of all ages (also a gift box!)
Our collection of 5 Super Simple Valentines Cards to make with kids – great for classroom crafting. Grab a glue stick, a little card stock and then some construction paper and scissors to make these simple cards. Valentine’s day sorted. The designs include:
These craft projects focus on the winter months..or more specifically how long will winter last, let’s ask Phil!
- Potato Print Polar bear THANK YOU CARDS (but nice for Valentine’s too)
- Toilet Paper Roll Groundhog craft (or beaver craft!!)
- Collection of the Top Groundhog Day Activities for kids!
Try some of these fun crafts for New Year’s – make hats, and firecracker rockets:
- Learn how to make a simple star hat
- Have a go at our Tiger Headband Printable
- Traditional Toilet Roll Rocket for Bonfire Night, Diwali or New Year’s Eve!
The Christmas Fun Crafts continues.. with more cute cardboard tube crafts, but also a lovely personalised photo pop up printable…
- Photo Pop Up Gift Box craft
- Turn the humble cardboard tube into this quirky Snowman Gift Box
- Similarly, you can turn your Toilet Paper Roll, into this super duper quick and easy Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer gift box! Fill with treats and Hershey’s kisses! So fun.
- Easy Pumpkin Wreath for Preschoolers
- Free 3d My Little Pony Printable
- Pop Up Surprise Gift Cards! using our free printable and some popsicle sticks
Have a blast with these seasonal crafts
- Reindeer Purse – kindergarten kiddos will ADORE these. So cute.
- 3d Paper Witch Hat
- Collection of Jack O’Lantern Crafts (grab your mod podge for the fabulous Jack O’Lanterns!)
More fun craft ideas… Get yourself Halloween ready, we have some lovely new ideas:
More Halloween Fun:
Collection of ideas to get you ready for the seasons ahead!
- Our TOP 10 Halloween Crafts of all times (there are so many ideas, where to start….? With these top 10!)
- Cutest Snow Globe Crafts
- How to host an Ornaments Exchange (start planning now)
Christmas fun heading your way:
- Plastic Plate Snow Globe Photo Collage
- How to knit an Elf Hat
- How to make a snow globe card with recycled lids
More fun for you:
- A collection of easy Tiger Crafts for Kids
- Cheerful name tags from cardboard
- How to make a hedgehog pincushion
Mor fun with collections of ideas:
- Unexpected things to make from broken crayons (and avoid landfill!)
- 10 DIY Kitten Toys
- How to make your backpack stand out
- Learn how to make super easy Bird Finger Puppets.
- Have a go at these Weaving Dolls for Kids.
- Make some Paper Helicopters – easy STEAM for kids.
- Harry Potter Bookmarks. Love this folding technique (and free printable badges if you wish to use them!)
- Fun Cardboard Pirate Boat
- Make some Grass Heads and watch them grow – a great activity to help teach kids to look after something (and give it a hair cut too!)
- Make Mini Pinatas for Cinco de Mayo – Frida Kahlo style! These are 100% recycled
- Coming soon – no sew denim pen pots/ desk organisers
- Fun with Paper Spinners (includes free printables)
- Easy Tangram Origami Chickens
- How to make a fun pop up friendship card (great for family members too0
- How to make Friendship Bracelets with this easy cardboard loom technique
- Jaspar Johns Flag Project (a collaborative pop art project)
- Pop Up Cow Card – so funny, with great cow puns!
- Mermaid Knitting Pattern for beginners
- Printable never ending paper toys for Pokemon fans – see your favourite characters “evolve” – 4 free printables to choose from
- Diving into your recycling box and make some junk modelling tug boats that actually move
- Plastic bottles and nature finds make super easy bug hotels.. make these and and observe what is in your garden!
- Learn how to make a Pop Up Birthday Card
- Adorable Paper Butterflies
- And the best DIY Bubble Recipe (even used by the London Science Museum!)
- We love this Pipecleaner Christmas Tree Decor! A fun introduction to the basics of “quilling” whilst also honing those fine motor skills!
- Or how about some Coffee Filter Christmas Tree Ornaments? Love the combination of coffee filter painting and nature crafting to make these cute ornaments. Again, great on their own or lovely as a garland.
- And finally – a simple Reindeer Ornament – simple basic shapes to make this super cute reindeer is all you need!
- Send some smiles through the post with our free Expandable Christmas Cards
- Check out our newspaper and Yarn wrapping technique to make our cute Yarn Wrapped Snowman and Yarn Wrapped Knitting Ball ornaments!
We do love pop up cards and ornaments –
- Easy Pop Up Reindeer Card (love the button baubles)
- Easy Koala Cork Ornament
- Fun with Pop Up Snowman Cards
You can tell the seasons are changing, with this mixed bunch:
Grab some yarn, and some more basic craft supplies and take a look at these:
- Paper Plate Yarn Art Pumpkin
- Walnut Fox Ornament
- Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree with twigs (coming soon!) – Subscribe to our free 5yrs+ newsletter to be sure to get these as soon as they are live!
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Cootie Catcher (play indoors or outdoors, turn it into a Candy Hunt!)
- Simple Halloween Scavenger Hunt (walk the area or drive through)
- Day of the Dead Pinata
- Owl Finger Puppet Origami
- Pop Up Monster Cards
- Pop Up Penguin – coming SOON!! Subscribe to our free 5yrs+ newsletter to be sure to get these as soon as they are live!
- Free Printable Letters for a Halloween Letter Hunt (low contact Halloween 2020!)
- Rangoli Suncatcher Activity
- Pom Pom Bee
- How to make a pop up beak Owl Card – a super cute Pop Up Card for all occassions – customise this handmade card for Birthdays, Halloween, Christmas and beyond.. what a hoot!
- Learn how to make a TP Roll Spider Windsock! So fun.
- ANd some adorable Owl Tin Can Desk Tidies.
- Baby Shark Pom Poms (with free pom pom maker template and shark features)
- Finger Knitting Rainbows – more Yarn Crafts for kids!
- Cozy Coupe Toy – we love cardboard box crafts
- Surprise relatives and friends with a DIY Perler Bead Photo Frame – would make a super cute mother’s day frame gift with your favourite photo too! Hama beads are great for coordination and fine motor skills.
- Super fun Cactus Card Making DIY! I am stuck on you! More amazing Valentine’s Cards here
- Get arty with these easy Chalk Pastel Heart Art projects – more great Valentine’s Art Projects Here
More Kids’ Valentine’s Day Activities, with some fun –
* STEAM Salt Hearts – see our extensive list of Valentine’s Day Science Projects here
* Easy Rock painting (with top tips)
* I’m Stuck on You – DIY Heart Pins to gift!
- Fun with cute handmade Valentine’s Day cards and puns – I love you BEAR-y Much, you are PURRRFECT – Pop Up Bear Hug Cards
- I Whaley Whaley Like You – Valentine’s Origami Whale, and
- I am Batty about You! Valentine’s Origami Bat
- Printable Valentine’s Day Game and coloring Page
- Fun with DIY Heart Fidget Toys
- Adorable LEGO Valentine’s Box and Printable Valentine’s Gift Cards
- Gorgeous Paper Tea Lights for Valentines (with printable pattern)
- Sewing Machine Felt heart project
- Newspaper Love Bug fridge magnets
- How to make a French Knot
- Sponge Print Easter Bunny Art – Recycled Easter Crafting
- St Patrick’s Day Quiz Fortune Teller
- Heart Teddy Bear Printable to Print, cut and assemble!
- Fun with Pour Painted Rocks!
- Pipecleaner Beaded Hearts
POPULAR on Red Ted Art are also our Paper STEAM Toys!
Pom Pom Penguin Wreath for Christmas and Winter
Holiday Card Bookmarks – quick and easy upcycled crafts, add pom poms and tassels!
Potato Printing Penguins – great Thank You Cards to make and write after Christmas
How to Knit a Hat Ornament or Doll’s Hat
Straw Snowflake Ornaments or Printing Making
About Me Mini Book – great for reflecting on the year gone by or as an introduction for Back to School. More New Year’s Eve Countdown Activities for you here.
We do love a Toilet Paper Roll Craft! And here is a set of story props:
* The TP Roll Nutcracker
* The TP Roll Ballerina or Sugar Plum Fairy
* The TP Roll Mouse King
Lots more great Nutcracker Craft ideas here.
Another set of lovely crafts for Christmas – using recycling and salt dough (made from super simple ingredients), but also giving sewing a go:
*Pringle’s Can Nutcracker Gift Box – perfect for gifting theatre tickets or experiences.
*Beginner’s Felt Penguin Ornament – we created party bag sewing kits from this
* More fun with Homemade Ornaments for kids, with this easy Santa Star DIY. Isn’t Salt Dough amazing?!
- Coming soon: Christmas Tree Crown
- Fun with easy Paper Christmas Tree Luminaries. Mastered the Paper Snowflake? Move on to these great Christmas trees!
- Design your own SURPRISE Birthday Card, we show you how!
We have a Super Simple Christmas Card series (10 in total) our favourites – these are a super easy craft for kids, especially suitable for classroom crafting, as materials are simple and the cards are quick to make. Great for independent crafting!
* Super Simple Snowman Card (less than 2 min to make)
* Super Simple Christmas Tree Card (to decorate!)
* Super Simple Penguin Cards
How about some POP Up Christmas Card fun? All you need is some light card and construction paper, glue stick, scissors and some markers to make these fun pop ups. Printable templates also available.
* Gingerbread Man Pop Up
* Christmas Tree Pop Up
* Snowman Pop Up
Here are some cute and easy crafts using recycled materials too! Our Squashed witch was made from donations from the community and the little owl bag is mate using upcycled trousers and DIY Tshirt yarn!
- Starting to work on our Turkey Crafts for Kids, with these fantastic Paper Plate Turkey Blot Art. How fun!
- Squashed Witch Legs for Halloween – made from 100% recycled materials and NO SEW. Woohoo.
- Upcycle old school uniforms into fun Owl Bags (with pockets). A great sewing project for kids (with template!).
Super gorgeous collection to help Celebrate Diwali with Kids – two the projects are a fantastic introduction to paper quilling – crafts made using long strips of paper curled up:
- How to make a Paper Lotus Light
- DIYA Cards or DIYA garland (with templates)
- Gorgeous Paper Quilled Rangoli Pattern – use this as a decoration or greeting card
SUPER cute Black Cat Paper Cups – these are a lovely little decoration or work well as finger puppets too.
Super simple Santa Card Design to make in bulk – part of the SUPER SIMPLE Christmas Card series!
Halloween Frankenstein Paper Toy
Saltdough Sea Shell Turtle Fridge Magnets – check out the simple ingredients needed for this salt dough recipe
Easy Wild Things Paper Bag Masks revisited
Quirky upcycled bottle and newspaper turtle stool – a fabulous eco friendly craft, great for Earth Day shenanigans. Plastic bottles are great fun to craft with!
- Welcome Ted: Ted Bookmark Printable
- Welcome Ted: Ted Paper Puppet Printable
- Welcome Ted: How to make a Ted Corner Bookmark
- Super Easy Heart Pop Up Card for kids great vor Valentine’s Day!
- Cereal Box Cardboard Frames – a great gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day!
- Thanks for Helping Me Grow – Activity for Fathe’rs Day, Mother’s Day or Teacher appreciation!
- You keep us BOLTED together – adorable Father’s Day Card made from loose parts
- You Are TURTLEY Awesome – Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Valentine’s Day idea
- Faux Beard Paper Plate Mask a fun Father’s Day Activity!
- Father’s Day Dad Rock’s Art (with printables and easy to follow step by step instructions!)
- Father’s Day Crown
- Handprint Monster Hugs
- Great Scientists Egg Decorating
- Climate Change March Egg Decorating (school competition winner!)
- Fun Paper Bunny Puppet (simple Steam for kids)
- Simple maths – Triangle Bunny Cards
- Simple Maths – Triangle Chick Cards (and fun with zentagles)
- Paper Peeps Decorations
- Spring Paper Bonnet
- Solar System Easter Bonnet (with Astronaut bunnies)
- Beano cake & Beano Party!
- Air Drying Clay Birds
- Paper Flowers
- Pop Up Beano Card
- Corner Bookmarks for Boys
- Paper Flower Crafts
- Origami Butterfly Bookmark Corner
- No Sew Scrunchie
- How to make Squishies at home
- Folded Paper Butterflies
- Easter Origami Crafts for Kids
- BRAND NEW Paper Projects For Kdis Book
- Sheep Corner Bookmark Design
- Solar System EGG SPLORER (school egg decorating competition)
- The EGGcellent Eggspress (school egg decorating competition)
- World Book Day Costume ideas
- Quirky and fun Paper Bird origami
- Paper Chefs Hat Instructions
- Facts about Pancake Day Fortune Tellers
- Collection of Pancake Day Activities
- This joins a great collection of Valentine’s Mailbox ideas for you to browse!
- Super easy origami egg cups for kids to make!
- Our collection of Newspaper Crafts for Eas
- ter! Gorgeous Foil Heart Mobiles Sponge Cake Sensory Activity The Kiss Box – Book & Craft
- Paper Valentines Craft Collection Rocking Paper Plate Pigs Paper Cupid Treats or Bookmarks
- Paper Heart Weaving Rainbows Princess Pop Up Cards Light Up My Life Corner Bookmarks
- Felt Hearts Collection of
- The Greatest Showman Activities
- Heart Pigs for Valentines or Year of the Pig
- Classroom Valentine’s Bracelets
- Collection of Salt Dough Heart Crafts
- Heart Mermaids
- Paper Roll Love Birds Mini Gumball Machines Folded Paper Butterflies (coming soon)
- Easy Panda Pop Up Card Love you to the moon and back CLIMBER Love you to the moon and back Paper Plate Moons More fun with Needle Felting with these Needle Felted Heart Decorations. TP Roll Elephant! So fun! Easy Pandacorn Cake Winter Desk Tidies Make Your Own Snowman Snap Game for school fairs or the classroom BFF Conversation Heart Buddies (with free printable) Three fun Paper Straw Crafts for Valentines Microwavable Salt Dough LOVE necklace Recycled Love Bugs Paper Plate Valentine’s Wheel Paper Plate Valentine’s Unicorns Easy 3d Paper Penguins for Valentines Adorable Egg Carton Flower Bouquet Easy Painted Paper Flowers Magical Clay Unicorn Ornaments What a Hoot – Valentine’s Owl Corner Bookmarks Super cute and easy Rocket Wall Hangings Easy Pom Pom Hearts to Wear Conker Activities for Forest School Yeti Corner Bookmark Design Easy Paper Pig Puppets Harry Potter PARTY Ideas Harry Potter CHRISTMAS Ideas (COMING SOON) Harry Potter DIYs & Crafts Paper Plate Turkey Craft Paper Turkey Finger Puppet Collection of EASY ThanksgivinG Crafts for Kids Easy Paper Halloween Wreath (Nightmare Before Christmas) Fun Mummy Paper Puppets (maybe turn these into a garland?) Brilliant Halloween Friendship Bracelets (no candy!) Paper Lanterns for Diwali DIYA Candle Holder for Diwali Paper Plate Rangoli for Diwali Rocking Paper Plate Paper Pig Puppet Unicorn Gift Box X-Ray Fish Toilet Paper Roll Alphabet Mermaid Printable Movie Night Bee Cup Craft Mermaid Mini Notebooks 3d Paper Flower India Day Paper Fans (printable) Ramadan Cootie Catcher Printable Rakhi Bracelets Blower Crafts Paper Bunting for independence Day Ladybug Craft Llama Bookmark Unicorn Pom Pom Vulture Toilet Paper Roll Craft Seashell Bath Bombs Harry Potter Bookmarks Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Mini Snitch Pen DIY – Harry Potter Pig Toilet Paper Roll Frankenstein Paper Plate Mask Gingerbread Man Crochet Beaded Snowflake Ornaments Scarecrow Bookmark Scarecrow Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow Paper Puppet Template Reversible Yarn Pumpkin Wrapping Finger Knitting Spiders Leaf Pinch Pots Origami Pencil Pop Up Dinosaurs 3 Little Pigs Masks Peg Fairies Rock Art for Kids Panda Notebooks Worry Dolls Paper Fish Weaving Paper Fish Ornaments Origami Pig Snowman Ornament Owl Bookmark Dragon Masks & Template Mini Mermaid Felties Paper Plate Summer Masks Watermelon Weaving Mermaid Dream Catchers TP Roll Unicorns Unicorn Headband How to sew a scrunchie Mermaid Rag Dolls Dolphin Bookmarks Cork Groom & Bride Rocking Paper Plate mermaids Union Jack Fortune Teller American Flag Fortune Teller and Trivia Quiz Rocking Paper Plate Uncle Sam for Preschool Flower Paper Plate Craft Pineapple Bookmark Corner N is for Narhwal part of the Animal Alphabet Ladybird Bookmark Mini Unicorn Purse Craft Ice cream Bookmark Bee Corner Bookmark Design Emoji Paper Squishy DIY Pirate Ship Mermaid Paper Plate Twirlers Y is for Yak and the Animal Alphabet! Death Star Pinata for a Star Wars Party Printable Butterfly Mask Paper Playe Unicorns for preschool Mermaid Corner Bookmark Designs Pop Up Heart Card (great for Mother’s Day and Teacher Appreciation week!) Printable Paper Weaving Bookmarks for Mother’s Day or Teacher Appreciation week! Flower Fortune Teller printable Adorable DIY Chick Planters for Spring Old MacDonald Easter Egg Play Set Bunny Easter Eggs School Egg Decorating Competition: Pokemon Diorama Eggs Wooden Spoon Fashion Dolls Comic Party Favour bags Printable Flower Bookmarks Printable Cupcake Bookmark Donut Corner Bookmark Fun Paper Carrot (bookmark, garland, for collages etc) Unicorn Planters (with printable) School Egg Decorating Competition: Mermaid Diorama Eggs Letter Tracing Worksheets and DIY Sharpie Watercolours St Patrick’s Day Tambourine for Preschoolers Easy Pop Up Daffodil Cards for Mothe’rs Day or St David’s Day Flower Basket Weaving Card Woven Bunny Basket Art Project (Larger version for Prechool) Bunny Woven Basket Cards (KS1) Origami POP UP Dress Card Easy Origami Dress Superhero Dad Origami Shirt (COMING SOON) Cardboard Tube Chick Treat Boxes (1minuted crafts) Unicorn Eggs Galaxy Eggs “bauble” chick Pop Up Cards Large Chick & Egg Paper Weaving Project Smaller Woven Chick & Egg CARD Finger Knitted LOVE Gorgeous and LOVE-ly Ice Castle Surprise your friends with some fuzzy Monster Backpack Charms this Valentine’s (heart shaped of course!!) DIY Rainbow Unicorn Notebook from a Matchbox Bee Mine Paper Plate Printable Heart Bookmark (Print, Colour and Make) Love Bug Paper Plate Twirler Pet’s Valentine’s Day Treats (includes Printable) Mouse Heart Valentine’s Cards 3D Paper Fan Hearts Make Heart Wands instead of Vatentines Wands for School: Cast a Love Spell Love Bird Pinecone Ornament
Learn the basics of Needle Felting with this how to make a needle felted heart bookmark
Sparkly Heart Fridget Magnet
Clips Easy Paper Heart Flowers (Rainbow)
Yarn Wrapped Heart Bookmarks – darling!
Quirky and different make some “Love is in the Air” Cardboard Planes (incl. Printable) Fantastic
Adorable Mini Vase Cards for real flowers Printable Heart Glasses (perfect for Photo Shoots and Card Making) Watercolour & Heart Mixed Media Cards Make these gorgeous and easy Cardboard Heart Necklace Surprisingly easy POP UP Heart Valentine’s Card Adorable 3D Arty Hearts – with beads and buttons Mosaic LOVE cards Make friendship rocks instead of cards: Our Friendship Rocks! Balancing Hearts Science Activity (includes free printable) DIY Photo Candle Holder Learn how to paint pour Process Art Wall Hanging Bobbing Flower Bouquet Black Glue Heart Art Printable Heart Notebook Heart shaped wings Heart Bouquet Cards TP Roll Lion – Love Struck Lion
Easy Kids Crafts from 2017
- Stone Rock DIY
- Strawberry Plushie (upcycled)
- Super easy friendship bracelets (using a cardboard loom)
Papier Mache Layers of the Earth Bowls Giraffe Bookmark Easy rectangular Origami Box Bubble Art Butterflies Disney Princess Bookmarks Finger Knitted Snakes Bee Shooter Toy TP Roll Koala (seriously cute) Wonderful TP Roll Dragonflie Simple Fidget Spinner DIY Tri Fidget Spinner (which also includes some useful information about Science Fairs!) Easy Fish Origami Birthday Cake Bookmark Corner Pom Pom Chicks TP Roll Frogs Cute Chick Bookmarks Pop Up Birthday Card DIY TP Roll Dragonfly Craft How to make Tshirt Yarn Easy DIY Flower Bookmark (coming soon) Newspaper Flower DIY LEGO BATMAN mask & Printable Finger Knitting Butterfly Trinket TP Roll Origaniser Adorable Egg Carton Bunny Finger Knitting Bunny Rocking Paper Plate Bunnies Powerpuff Girls Bookmark Pokeball Surprise Cake No Sew Pouch Easy Paper Butterflies Paper Bunnies Emoji Mini Notebooks Snowman BROWNIE Jars Snowman Bookmarks Super Soft Snow DIY Fizzy Heart Science Conversation Heart Cards Cookie Cutter Stamping Blow you a kiss cards Collage Cards Heart Weaving Newspaper Bunting Yarn Heart Cards Heart Snowflake “cards” Sunflower Clay Bowl Sweetheart printables 3d Heart Sculpture Heart Collage Heart TP Roll Binoculars 3D Newspaper Heart Garland
Process Art Wall Hanging Tissue Paper Roses Pop Art Heart Cards
Finger Pom Pom Hearts Salt Dough Conversation Heart Necklace Heart Wands Paper Plate Shower with Love Kids Art Heart Bookmarks Fairy House Treat Box Gorgeous Rainbow Lace Wall Hanging Giant Conversation Heart DIY Heart Collage Puppets Shower you with love Bookmark Rainbow Heart Magnets Fabric Heart Bowls Heart Paper Plate Weaving Love bug Bookmarks Cute DIY Draught Excluders
Easy Kids Crafts from 2016
DIY Crayon Scratch Art Hearts Party Emoji Kaleidoscope Stackable DIY Pen Pots Origami Paper Stars Snowman Pop Up Card Kids Art Dolls
- Paper Snowman Ornament
- Turkey Bookmark
- Quilled Rudolph
- Reindeer sleigh gift wrap
- Straw Star
- Reindeer Ornament / Brooch
- Finger knitting hearts
- Santa Bookmark
- Christmas Tree Bookmark