As you know we absolutely LOVE crafting with the kids and of course this post is all about crafts! We particularly love crafts that you can do with “items from around the house” – perfect for that last minute boredom busters. Netmums challenged some crafty bloggers and I to share our favourite crafts with you on their YouTube Channel. And so we did.
This page is designed to give you more back ground info on the crafts we shared!!
The basis of the crafts is that you use “basic” household items + some basic craft materials. So that most of these things can be created without too much preparation, but just a good rummage around your house!
I of course picked one my favourite household items – the humble toilet paper roll (aka loo roll). It is obviously a free craft material, but it is also surprisingly versatile. Add a splash of paint, some fabric or feathers and you can instantly transform them!
Also on the Video, we had fellow bloggers sharing:
- Kids Chaos with some CAN Crafts
- Zing Zing Tree with some Storage Shelves for children’s nick nacks and some cool Egg Carton shoes and bird masks
- Domestic Goddesque with some great Paper Plate crafts
- Me and My Shadow with adorable cork crafts (toadstools and FAB mini beasts)
- And Crafty Newbie Rosie with a flower vase craft.