We do love an East Paper Craft!! And if it is an adorable and easy paper chick craft for Easter, then even better!! Today, we have some adorable “paper bauble chicks” – remember the paper baubles we have made in previous years (we have the photo baubles, the heart baubles and the rather darling snowman baubles?)… well, yes, we have done it again, with these fabulously easy paper chicks! Love. The kids will adore them too. So easy to make and look absolutely darling! And you HAVE to take a peak at the bunny bauble version too!!! CUTE! If you love Easter.. and are looking for more Easter Chick Crafts, we have a whole collection for you, as well as plenty of Bunny Crafts and Sheep Crafts.
Easy Paper Chick Craft – Materials
- Coloured paper (yellow of course is nice), we actually used two toned paper, but same colour is fine!
- Glue stick (our favourite is this US/ UK)
- Bakers twine (we LOVE it… stock up today!! US / UK – this assorted set is great too US/ UK
- Beads (optional) (we used beads like these US/ UK)
- Black pen (optional)
Affiliate links added for convenience.
Easy Paper Chick Craft – How To
Of course we have a FABULOUS Paper Chick video how to for you today, but we have also copied out the instructions from this Paper Bauble post below, which can EASILY be adapted! You just need to add the beak at the beginning, as well as make your thread a bit longer to add the beaded feet!
Here are the step by step instructions for the Art Baubles – but the process of course is the same!
1) Draw 8 circles with either a cup or a simple template (print a circle off from the internet). Ours were approximately 7-8cm in diameter
2) Cut out 8-10 circle. You need to cut these as perfectly as possible for the finished effect to be at its best. We used a small cup to trace the circles
3) Fold circles in half. Make a good crease.
4) Stick the left side one to the right side of the other (I would now of course use pritt stick, much easier). I found that if I held them for Red Ted he could do all the sticking. When you get to the last one, add the ribbon. Then glue the first circle to the last
5) Even them all out a bit, if necessary add a tiny bit more glue and done!