More wonderful ideas for St David’s Day today. There are a number of great St David’s Day Craft themes for kids – there are of course cheerful Daffodil Crafts, there are traditional Welsh Maiden crafts, there are flag crafts, leek crafts and of course DRAGON Crafts. I pulled together some of my favourite Dragon Crafts on the web to inspire you this St David’s Day. However, these Dragon Crafts would also be suitable for Chinese New Year, as well as any Dragon loving child… especially if you are exploring Fairy Tales that have dragons in them! So though I am wishing you a hapus dydd dewi sant, I also welcome all readers who simply adore DRAGONS!
Some of the dragons shared today are green dragons or black dragons. Needless to say, in order to make them relevant to St David’s Day, you will need to make them as RED DRAGONS!!
Dragon Crafts for Kids (St David’s Day Dragons)
- Easy Dragon Bookmark Corner
- Paper Plate Dragon Craft by Learn with Play At Home
- …or try these 3D Paper Plate Dragons – also easy and super cute – by Pink Stripey Socks
- We love simple Paper Puppets and these Dragon Paper Hand Puppets are just the thing by Ruffles and Rainboots
- Fun and simple Dragon Sock Puppet by Activity Village and another great sock puppet by Kids Craft Room
- Simple Clothes Pin Dragons by Kix Cereal
- They also made some super simple and fun Dragon Snack Cups at Kix Cereal, worth a peak!
- TP Roll Dragon with Templates by Ideas for Kids
- Cereal Box Dragon Hobby Horse by Kids Craft Room
- TP Roll Dragon BLOWERS – these are so fun and a must make for all Dragon Craft lovers! By One Little Project
- Easy Dragon Paper Hat by Paper & Glue
- Dragon Magents (including templates) by Ideas 4 Kids
As mentioned, we have a fabulous collection of Daffodil Crafts for you here:
And if you are here because you love Chinese New Year Crafts – more inspiration here (including two great Chinese Dragon Printables):
And finally.. for the Fairy Tale Lovers.. do take a peak at these brilliant Fairy Tale Crafts: