I don’t know about you, but I do love some flower crafts ideas to cheer me up. Flowers are so pretty at ANY time of year – colourful and just lovely. I often feel “guilty” though about having cut flowers (occassionally, I guess that is fine), so I like to surround myself with flower crafts instead! Once again, I have gotten together with some lovely crafty bloggers, to discuss and share some flower craft ideas with you. As always they are fun and varied and I have added links below the video with more information! Enjoy!! And bring some COLOUR back into your world!
Many of these flower crafts would be suitable for Mother’s Day, for a Summer Party or even as a gift to a friend on Valentine’s Day. Other’s may suit some Wedding Planning or are “just because” crafts!
Flower Craft Ideas Video:
Flower Craft Ideas Links:
1) Tissue Paper Flower Lollipops (20sec into the video)
2) Tissue Paper Flower Fairy Lights (1min into the video)
3) Felt flower hairclips (1min 30sec – please watch the video, not yet on the website)
4) Fabric flowers (2min 5sec )
5) Egg Carton Daffodils (3min 30sec)
6) Fabric/ Organza Flowers (4min 35 sec)
7a) YoYo Flowers made from a circle (5min 20 sec watch the video)
7b) YoYo Flowers made from a rectangle strip attached to gloves (6min 10sec)
8 ) Felted Flowers (linked to felt heart craft, but same principle) and ideas to how to use them (7min watch the video v easy to do)
9) Felt ring (8min 10 sec – video only!)
10) Felt Flower Gift tags (8min 20sec)
11) Crocus Flower Card (9min 15sec)
12) Kitchen Towel Flowers (9min 30sec more info to follow!)
13) Hama Bead Flowers (9min 45sec watch the video!)
Flower Craft Extras:
14) Flower Collage from recycled bits and pieces
15) Easy Ploymer Clay Flower Cards that young kids can make
16) Fingerprint Sunflower Cards
17) Easter bonnets decorated with Tissue Paper flowers
19) Zing Zing Tree also has these AMAZING Crepe Paper Pomander. And she promises a tutorial VERY SOON. In the excitement of the video, she forgot to show it!
20) Crochet Flower
21) Cupcake Case Flower Garland from the lovely Craft Train
22) Check out The Imagination Trees WONDERFUL Flower Party (the image shows flower cupcakes!! Yum!!)
23) Recycled cardboard box flowers, also from The Imagination Tree.
24) Paper Roses from Poppy Chic
25)Oh and a cheeky extra.. edible Flower Cookie Pops (a no egg recipe)!
I hope this is a good selection of flower crafts for you – using a variety of materials from fabric, to paper to recycled!