Earlier this week, I shared with you our collection of Easy Winter Crafts for Kids. I realised that we had quite a big “sub section” of Easy Winter Crafts for Preschoolers. As this website is PACKED full crafts (I am not just saying it, it really is), it is super easy to LOOSE information. So I thought it would be helpful, if separated out the Preschool Winter Crafts section and make it easier for you to find (and bookmark and revisit). So if you have seen it before… sorry. If you have not seen it before HOORAY. This is why I decided to reshare it!!!
So. Back to the task in hand:
Aaaah the preschoolers, our wee little ones that LOVE to craft. Here is a very special Winter Crafts for Kids section dedicated just to the little ones among us. As mentioned before, Preschoolers come with BAGS of enthusiasm, but don’t always have the fine motor skills to go with it. So we need simpler, but still cute and fun projects for our little cherubs. Winter Crafts for Preschoolers are great for finger strength development and fine motor skills, as well as learning about processes and materials. Many of these crafts are also wonderfully tactile, making it a great winter sensory experience. (Depending on the time of year you are reading this, you may also like our Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers!).
- Quick and Easy DIY Snow Recipe (+ play ideas!)
- Snowflake Preschool Craft (Coffee Filter Snowflake)
- Snowy Owl Babies
- Cotton wool pad snowman card
- Penguin Handprint Craft
- Pine Cone Bird Feeders
- TP Roll Snowman Bowling
- Button craft stick snowflakes
- Ice Ornaments
- Winter Tree Resist Art
- Winter Small World Play
- TP Roll Polar Bear
- Snowman Luminaries
- Polar Bear Paper Plate Mask
- Cotton Ball Snowmana
- Make Your Own Snowman Snap Game for school fairs or the classroom
- Adorable “Shape” Penguins – explore shapes and get creative with these darling Penguin Cards
- Combine twigs and tissue papers to make these cute Twiggy Snowflakes by Buggy & Buddy
- Have fun with this DIY Snow Recipe. So **cool**.
I hope you are excited about the Winter months ahead of us and that you will have lots of fun with out Winter Crafts for Preschoolers – working with this age group really is DELIGHTFUL even if a little challenging! But enjoy it regardless!