As you may have noticed, we have been sharing some Fairy Tale Crafts on the site recently. My kids are JUST at that age, where they love Fairy Tales and can’t get enough of them. They are 6yrs and 4yrs old and I guess their addiction is also fuelled by Fairy Tale Activities at Preschool and School. So Fairy Tales it…. and when we say Fairy Tale Crafts we don’t JUST mean the fairy tale crafts for the littlies (though of course those are particularly popular), but also Fairy Tale crafts for older kids and grown ups (who doesn’t love a little bit of Alice in Wonderland magic?!).
As per usually, we created some Fairy Tale Craft video content for you:
Here are the Fairy Tale Craft links to go with the video… but I have grouped them this time by Fairy Tales, rather than in the order that they appear in!
3 Little Pigs Craft
- The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf – made from TP Rolls and Paper Origami Houses (40sec into video)
- This toilet brush (!!!!) Big Bad Wolf is simply fabulous. Love love love! (Not on video)
- Piggy and Wolf Noses. Perfect! (not on video)
Snow White Crafts
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, made from peanut shells… perfect for small world play fun. (1min 50sec into the video)
- Mirror Mirror on the Wall, by Kids Chaos – make your own beautiful mirror frame – from newspaper! Yup, you got to see this great idea from Kids Chaos, looks fabulous! (5min 40sec)
- An for younger readers, a simpler mirror craft!
And another cute mirror mirror craft
- Cork People made by Preschoolers – super simple, but adorable cork fairy tale characters – from Rapunzel, through to Little Red Riding Hood! (2min 25sec into video)
- Or make some Rapunzel Bookmarks (10min 10 sec)
- Rapunzel Hair Clip Organiser (how clever, how sweet!)
Jack & The Beanstalk Crafts
- A clever Jack & The Beanstalk reward chart from Kids Chaos – love the different shaped leaves (4min 25sec into the video)
- Jack and the Beanstalk beans, as little party favours by Me and My Shadow (15min 40sec)
- Jack and the Beanstalk from No Time for Flashcards – love the giant beanstalk with little “yous” climbing up it! (not on the video)
- Or make it into a Science activity and grow your own Beans in a Jar. A great biology experiment for kids. (not in the video)
- Jack and the Beanstalk Story Box Craft and Activity from The Imagination Tree (not in the video)
Alice in Wonderland Crafts
- Make your very own Alice in Wonderful Teacup Candles – these would look lovely as “lighting” at an Alice in Wonderland party of wedding theme (5min at 15sec into video)
- Or make your very own Mad Hatters Papier Mache Tea set (8min 15sec)
- Or some adorable mini Mad Hatters Hats (info to follow)!
- Or a LARGE Mad Hatters Hat? Super quick to make out of light card.
The Elves & The Shoe Makers Craft
- Turn Egg Cartons into little Shoes for the elves to complete – a gorgeous idea by Zing Zing Tree… I reckon we should add one of Pip Squeaks Cork Gnomes as an elves and hey presto.. your have your fairy tale craft complete! (9min)
- Adorable mini Puppet Theatre fro Domestic Goddesque’s girls (11min 10sec into video)
- LOVE these Goldilocks and Three Bears Craft Pebbles… so chuffed to have been part of the inspiration!
- And I have always been a great fan of the Betsy McCall Paper Dolls – here is a Betsy McCall Goldilocks cut out!
- Golidlocks & The Three Bears Wooden Spoons
- Fun Glass Slipper from Domestic Goddesque (12min)
- Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage – I have loved this carriage for aaaaages now. SO CUTE!
- The Missing Slipper Party game
Little Mermaid Craft
- Gorgeous Paper Plate Diarama from Zing Zing Tree (6min 50sec)
- TP Roll Mermaid Craft (not on video)
- Mermaid Clothespegs (not on video)
- Mermaid in a Jar Craft
The Frog Prince
Little Red Riding Hood Craft
- Little Red Riding Hood – super easy cape (13min 30 sec on video)
- Little Red Riding Hood story box from The Imagination Tree (not in the video)
- Check out our Cork People made by Preschoolers again for little Red Riding Hood, the Granny and the Wolf!
Princess & The Pea Craft
- Princess and the Pea Craft… I saw a board game like this recently….. and sooo wanted to make one and then I found this craft. ADORABLE!
- Check out these fantastic Princess & The Pea PARTY!
- Love the simplicity of this Princess & The Pea MATCHBOX craft..
Princess Crafts – Crowns and Fairy Wands
- Lace Princess Crown (15min into the video)
- TP Roll Roll Princess Crowns
- TP Roll Kings & Queens
- Melty Bead Fairy Wand from The Artful Parent
- More Fairy Wands (from Cereal Boxes)
Finally… a castle to go with most of your fairy tales!
Thanks for the feature, Fun, Crafts, Kids!!!!