You have seen our Mother’s Day Crafts and probably our collection of Pop Up Cards to Make… this post focusses on our collection of Mother’s Day Cards to Make with Preschoolers and Kids!! Any gift for Mom, needs a diy mother’s day card! Check out our collection of fabulous card tutorials. So many lovely designs to choose from.
There are some very specific Mother’s Day cards to choose from… as well as some great Heart or “Love” cards from our Valentine’s Day collection, that we though you would love for Mum too! Hope you enjoy our Mother’s Day Resources.
Mother’s Day Cards to make with Preschoolers
A small subsection dedicated to the little ones among us. If you are working with toddlers and preschoolers this Mother’s Days, then be inspired by these card making ideas! We have a more extensive list of Mother’s Day Ideas for Preschool for you to browse too! Make Mom’s Day special with these cute cards.
- Blowing Kisses Hand card – combine a photo and handprint to make this lovely keepsake card.
- Water colour Art Heart Cards – exploring different mediums
- Easy Paper Heart Flowers (Rainbow)
- Easy Crayon Hearts to practice cutting and sticking
- Photo Collage “Blowing Hearts & Kisses” – more fun with photos and collages
- Easy circle flower card made with polymer clay (but could also be made using coloured card)
- Painting with q-tips easy toddler heart cards for mom!
Printable Mother’s Day Cards
These are our top Printable Mother’s Day cards, if you want more Printable Mother’s Day Activities, do hop over and see a more comprehensive list! Grab your templates and printables to do and show your appreciation for mom. So sweet!
- Flower Basket Weaving CARDS for Mother’s Day and Teacher’s! (Includes FREE Printable)
- Similarly we have a fabulous Heart Pop Up Printable, perfect for Mother’s Day, Birthdays and THANK YOUs.
- Instead of your traditional card, make a 3d Flower Cootie Catcher, with messages to mum (free printable!). Fun to color, glue together and personalize inside (different printable versions are available).
- And we also have these super cute Mother’s Day Teacup Printables – which would make a great card alternative too! Fill with a treat that mom will love! Who needs a flower pot, when you have cute tea cups to fill instead!
Heart Mother’s Day Cards
The majority of these Heart Mother’s Day Cards are actually from our Valentine’s Day Crafts series….. but I do feel “hearts” make a wonderful theme for Mother’s Day and should be revisited here too!! I have picked out some of my favourites.. but there are so many MORE designs in our Valentine’s Day Card Making post, that you should really check those out too if you fancy more!! I promise you, Mum will love them all! Once you have made your cards, add a lovely mother’s day message and you are done!
- 3d Pop Up Heart Explosion cards – look amazing and are easy to make!
- Here is another fabulous Pop Up Heart Card – that you may love – the technique is super easy and fun for kids!
- Adorable Bouquet Flower Cards that open up into hearts
- Simple Heart Pop Up Card – we love pop up cards, and this one really is a great basic card to make
- Puffy Paint Heart Cards – learn how to make your own vibrant puffy paint. A fun process with great results
- 3d Paper Quilling Hearts – we love paper quilling – teach the quilling basics to make a fun card
- 3D Heart Balloon Cards – Mum will love this effective but easy to make 3d card
- Yarn Heart Card – have fun with textures and this lovely heart card
- Heart printing with styrofoam – a simple art process that kids will enjoy
- Threaded Heart Cards
- Paper Weaving Hearts – always a winner!
More Mother’s Day Cards
Now these don’t fall under any specific category as such, but are no less fabulous.. this section includes origami for kids and flowers and more… enjoy!
- Origami Tulips – we love origami.. and this basic origami tulip is perfect for a Mother’s Day Card! This really is an easy craft for all. Add your paper tulips to the front or some card stock and you are done. Younger kids can use construction paper to make the tulip heads and draw a stem. Older kids can give the origami stem a go too!
- Origami Bunny Cards – Some BUNNY loves you, Mum!
- Butterfly cards – learn how to make these easy paper butterflies and stick them to the front of a card
- Pop up Flower Garden cards – another great pop up project – using the basic pop up card method technique. Design it to really personalise it to Mum based on types of flowers and cards. We love this colorful card as it is so happy and cheerful and the perfect way to wish someone a Happy Mother’s Day!
- We also adore these cheerful POP UP Daffodil Cards – more fun experimenting with pop ups. Using simple shapes to make this cheerful card
- We also adore this super cute POP UP Dress Card! Just darling! People are often “scared” of Origami.. but this basic paper origami dress pattern is a great project for kids to learn!
- Adorable Mini Vase Cards for real flowers! Who doesn’t love a real flower for Mother’s Day? Wrap them in a damp tissue and cellophane so they last a bit longer too.
See our full collection of Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids here – lots of easy peasy crafts to try out and have fun with:
As well as super cute sub section of Mother’s Day Ideas for Preschoolers – move over crafty moms, and hello Dads.. take a peak at these easy peasy crafts for preschoolers and toddlers and make mom smile on Mother’s Day: